In this episode of the Go For Growth show, we chat with Ian Campbell, Founder of Aire Software, a digital resource company that supplies digital employees to the real estate industry.
As we see tech develop even further,artificial intelligence or AI is becoming more and more prevalent in our day-to-day lives. If you don’t already know, AI is computer science also known as machine intelligence. Ian says AI is essentially enabling machines to make decisions on behalf of humans.
In this episode, Ian also discusses in detail how AI works and how we can teach it new tasks and improve its skills - crazy, right? We also discuss:
- What skills are required to work with AI
- How AI can improve a business
- What role AI plays in real estate
- How AI is impacting the way we work as individuals
- What AI can’t do
- How AI is positively impacting customer service
- What AI will look like in the future of business.
If you're interested in AI and robots you can learn more in this article.
Some of our other recent episodes are below:
- IPOs, ups & downs, and balance with Shelley Rogers
- Behaviour = Culture with Dave Llewellyn
- Global Domination: New Markets, Niches and Best-Sellers with Rob Nixon
- Service before sales with John Knight
- The Neuro-marketing secrets of advertisers revealed with Belinda Vesey-Brown
- The Tradie turned Techhead with Andrew Mackie-Smith
- Running Football Teams with Ken Fowler
Ian Campbell, Aire Software