If you’re going to hire staff in a high-cost economy (Australia, for example), then have your local staff focused on more strategic projects. Implementation can be sent offshore and collectively, both teams can work toward increasing capacity in your organisation. By providing additional support, you’ll also relieve any unnecessary stress in your local team. Your staff will appreciate this, job satisfaction will increase and attrition will decrease - all thanks to outsourcing.
Here are just a couple of the many examples we have on how offshore support can dramatically improve efficiency in local teams:
Offshore sales support
Believe it or not, there is actually a lot of admin work behind the role of an effective business development manager. Hiring an offshore sales support assistant can free up time in a BDMs schedule to focus on the tasks they enjoy doing:
- Appointment setting
- Live chat management
- CRM management
- Data cleansing
- Writes business proposals
- Lead generation.
- Develops growth strategies and plans
- Uncovers new business opportunities
- Negotiates with stakeholders.
Offshore property management assistant
Hiring an offshore property manager assistant (PMA) to support a local PM will ultimately provide more opportunities for an agency to grow it’s rent roll. See below:
- Tenancy application processing
- Lease renewals
- Entry reports
- OFI and CRM management
- Arrears management.
- Growing rent roll
- Nurturing existing relationships
- Building new client relationships
Another example of a really effective offshore model is to keep strategy onshore and to send implementation offshore. For greater insight into how this offshore model works in practice, check out this case study.
The other benefits of outsourcing include:
- Save money and resources: Outsourcing can save your business money by having day-to-day tasks completed in a lower cost economy where employment costs are up to 70% cheaper. Outsourcing can also free up budget spent on other employment related costs such as HR, recruitment, office space, superannuation and more.
- Business growth: With the extra capability of an offshore team member, your staff can collectively work together on increasing capacity for your organisation to take on more work. Not only that, hiring help offshore as opposed to hiring help locally will help you free up funds that can be used to reinvest back into other areas of your organisation that assist with growth.
- Expert advice: Outsourcing providers are highly trained professionals who can offer insights and add value to each stage of the process. They also provide additional guidance and advice on how to improve efficiency and productivity in your organisation.
Contact Beepo for quality outsourcing services
Here at Beepo, we offer specialised support to suit the specific needs of businesses of all sizes. We offer our services in an array of industry verticals including but not limited to: