What is a .NET developer?
.NET framework is a software developed by Microsoft for Microsoft Windows. .NET developers are responsible for creating, developing and implementing software applications for an organisation’s project and internal requirements. They also look after system analysis and develop appropriate system responses to troubleshoot and fix issues.
.NET developer duties and tasks can include:
- Programming .NET systems and software development
- Liaising with project managers and stakeholders to determine system requirements and designing solutions to match
- Writing and modifying programming code using computer software
- Testing and debugging code
- Deploying software applications and code to a live environment.
These technical tasks are particularly well-suited to being outsourced as they are repetitive and rules-based, requiring a high level of attention to detail. Organisations free up their local web development teams’ time by sending these tasks to outsourced .Net developers. This allows your onshore team to focus on performing higher value work.