What is a real estate executive assistant?
An executive assistant is responsible for ensuring that principals and other business leaders keep moving forward. They are the main point of contact for these senior business leaders and screen incoming communication, handle scheduling, organise meetings and carry out other administrative tasks.
Real estate executive assistant duties and tasks can include:
- Liaising between the principal and their clients
- Handling and filtering all incoming calls, messages and reports
- Managing schedules, meetings and travel arrangements
- Inputting client information into relevant CRM databases
- General administrative duties as required.
These executive assistant tasks are particularly well-suited to being outsourced. Organisations free up their local real estate teams’ time by sending these tasks to outsourced executive assistants. This allows your onshore team to focus on performing higher value, revenue generating work.