What is a NDIS administration assistant?
An NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) administration assistant is responsible for supporting the operational and project needs of managers and departments within an organisation.
NDIS administration assistant duties and tasks can include:
- Managing NDIS packages through provider websites and portals
- Accounts payable with coding accuracy
- Interpreting the NDIS price list and determining categories for invoices
- Emailing providers for additional information if required to process invoices
- General data processing
- Ensuring new NDIS participants are set up correctly in CRM with relevant paperwork
- Providing general administrative support functions.
These administrative tasks are particularly well-suited to being outsourced. Organisations free up their local teams’ time by sending these tasks to outsourced NDIS admin assistants. This allows your onshore team to focus on performing higher value, revenue generating work.