What is an outsourced property management assistant?
Many of the tasks related to the management of rental properties no longer need to be performed at your local office. Many real estate agents are now outsourcing much of the administrative work associated with property management to staff in an offshore location such as the Philippines.
An outsourced property management assistant performs much of the same work as a staff member that would work from your office, especially tasks associated with lease contracts, account management, communications and general administration.
Tasks that can be performed by an offshore property management assistant can include the following (and more):
- Arranging and documenting inspections and condition reports
- Writing and placing property ads
- Scheduling property viewings
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, applicants and trades
- Database management and communications
- Assisting with general enquiries
- Managing repairs and maintenance work and contractors
- Ensuring lease documentation is up to date
- Managing lease renewals
- Processing new applications including reference checks
- Processing and sending breach notices and termination notices
- Actioning rent reviews.